NYhost.net provides recurring or subscription based web hosting and domain services. All payments are due on renewal date. Payment failures must be cured within 5 days of notice. Subscribers failing to secure payment within 5 days of notice will incur service interruption and $10 reconnection or late payment fee (please see Billing Terms under "11. Payment & Other Information").
We're living in difficult economy times: delays may occur for any reason (payroll delay, stolen credit card, medical expenses etc.) Sometimes you need to push other, more important bills forward. NYhost.net understands such situations and provide payment assistance for those in need.
As our valued customer, you may request up to 3 payment extensions per year via Help Center (please select "Billing Question" in type of request). Once we approve your payment extension, we'll remove late payment fee of $10.
Payment extension for web hosting and domain services
1. Payment extension request must be received at least 5 days prior renewal date. Accounts will overdue invoices cannot obtain payment extension.
2. We offer payment extensions up to 10 days. For example, your due date is January 1st 2024. You can request payment extension until January 11th, 2024. Please note: we have to pay our bills as well and appreciate early payment.
3. You can request up to 3 payment extensions per year.
4. Late payment fees ($10) will be removed. If you already paid late fee, it will be refunded or credited back towards next renewal.
5. Your account will remain active during payment extension (no cPanel or WHM suspensions).